As this is the first time you are logging in to the new EBA website, you will need to set a password. This is easy to do and will ensure your account is safe & secure.
How to set your password
- Visit the password reset page.
- Enter your email address (the one you use to receive emails from the EBA Secretariat).
- You will receive an email which contains a link to reset your password. It may take a few minutes to arrive – please also check your spam / junk folder!
- Click on the link in the email which will take you to the new EBA website.
- Choose a secure password. It needs to be a strong password (e.g. a punctuation mark can be used to make the password stronger).
- Once you have set your new password, you can use it to log in to your account on the EBA website.
Need help with your password?
Get in touch with the EBA secretariat using the contact form below.